The Vital records request from the Ufficio dello Stato civile (Vital records office) in which the event occurred:
- Euro 180,00 – one document request for Vital records request from the Italian Vital records office in which the event occurred:
- Request from the Italian State archives, parish an diocesan archives – Euro 200, 00
- Look up and retrieve of the records available online – Euro 70,00
- Hourly Fee — Euro 30.00 per hour for the research and for the organization of the information which are collected in the different archives.
- Translation of documents require a separate cost to be agreed.
- Other fees may include, but are not limited to, costs of photocopies, fees charged by civil authorities for records and film orders placed on your behalf, travel and parking fees when necessary.
- Documents received sent to you via mail or by International Shipping (Poste Italiane).
Other records that we can require to Italian municipalities:
Euro 200,00 – Stato di Famiglia Storico (Historic State of the Family): this certificate, issued by Ufficio Anagrafe, contains information on the names, relationships, birth dates, and birth places of all living family members at the time it was put on record. The cost does not include the taxes required by the Italian municipalities for the release of this document
Payment through PayPal.
In order to assisting you in your research we have need some information about your ancestor:
- Full name of ancestors
- Other names used
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Date of death
- and other info you have (e.g. his parents name, when or where he got married, places your ancestor might have lived, any brothers or relatives)